Islamic Foundations Certificate Courses
The Islamic Foundations Certificate covers a range of courses over 14 weeks during the Summer 2021 semester. It provides solid grounding for all students of all backgrounds to gain a firm foundation for further study. This certificate emphasizes personal reflection, spirituality and practicality which are at the heart of the Islamic learning.
Who should apply?
- Students applying to the three-year Masters in Islamic Leadership program.
- All students who have not formally studied the personally obligatory knowledge of belief, practice, and spirituality.
- Students who enrolled in the Islamic Foundation Courses (Level 1) as a way to continue furthering their knowledge.
- Recommended for: parents, teachers, imams, chaplains, or anyone responsible for teaching fundamental Islamic knowledge to others.
- There are no prerequisites, however, any student who has enrolled into a total of 5 courses from either Level 1 and/or 2 will be awarded the Islamic Foundations Certificate.
For full descriptions, learning about the faculty and to register, click “Learn More”.
Student discounts and financial aid are available.
Questions? Email email@example.com
General admission: $150 per one course. Then, $100 for each additional course.
Students: $100 per one course for all students (including BIS students). Then, $50 for each additional course.
Financial aid is also available for all courses. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Boston Islamic Seminary is committed to providing quality instruction to all, regardless of financial circumstances, through a generous financial aid program.
Please note that financial aid is offered on a first-come, first-serve basis until available funds are exhausted. Please apply as early as possible to increase your chances of being awarded.
Boston Islamic Seminary admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
You can learn more about our financial aid policy here.
When: Will be announced soon!
Time: Will be announced soon!
Faculty: Dr. Celene Ibrahim
Cost: General Admission $60, Student Admission $20 (financial aid available)
Location: Zoom (ONLINE ONLY)
Sponsor a Seeker of Knowledge
The Prophet (ﷺ) said:
“There are only three good types of people in the Dunya: the student of knowledge, the teacher of knowledge, or the one who supports them” (Sahih)
The Boston Islamic Seminary invites you to be a part of a sponsorship campaign to support the Seekers of Knowledge who wish to register for our programs but require financial support during this time.
If you wish to join this cause, please click here and help us to support all students.
We ask Allah to make us from those who support knowledge and it’s seekers and increase us all in faith, wealth and health. May Allah accept this as Sadaqah-Jariyah (ongoing charity) from you, Ameen!